Sunday, January 9, 2011

Entry 8: My Note Taking Experience

Note taking is a part of learning style. My first note taking experience started when I studied at school. We had lectures were we supposed to take notes on our notebooks. During the class I thought that I understood everything and I will be able to therefore it, but I was wrong. Learning of making notes effectively helped me to improve my study and remember important information. In the beginning of note taking I tried to write down everything I heard. But then, when I started to review, there were mass, after it my teacher advised me not to use key words or very short sentences and not to write down everything but the important part of the lesson. So "right" note taking helped me to sort important material and unimportant material.

2 comments:

  1. Very good example of note taking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gm.... what do you think what's more useful tapin' or makin notes? I prefer tapin' its a chance not to loose any information

    ReplyDelete