Sunday, November 28, 2010

Entry 4: My Study Habits and Learning Style



One of my habits in learning is to write down assignments. Then I can easily repeat it at home. I think it is a good study habit, because we can forget something while sitting on lessons. If we talk about my learning style it is Kinesthetic. For me easier to remember lessons if there are physical activities in the class. People who have kinesthetic learning style can do 2 or more things in 1 time. I am not an exception, while I am doing my homework I have to listen to music, watch the movie and etc. Because otherwise I get bored. The same thing in the university. I get bored when there are no other activities besides writing during a lesson.

1 comment:

  1. ma style is Visual))) I remember things better when see them =)))

    ReplyDelete